Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

2013 changes announced
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: 2013 changes announced

2013 changes announced 1 year, 7 months ago #2475

• Wade Metzinger
  • Computers are for geeks, throw them out and drive!
  1. No-box is going back to No-E
  2. No-E is going to1/8 mike
  3. If you run trophy you can't also run in another class to keep this more of a beginner class, thorphy is staying 1/4 mile.
  4. Gate process is changing. At the gate you will just pay $12 spectator fee and then once you get parked you'll go to a booth near the concession to buy tech cards and pit crew passes/bands. Seems all Division 4 trackers are moving to this system.
  5. Payouts remain the same, entry basically, go up $2. (To help pay for new bracket manager position filled by David Woods)
  6. No more graduate payouts, only increased payout after stated number. Like in SuperPro it pays the same if there are 5 or 40 cars but once there are over 40 cars increase payouts begin.
  7. New contingency program that will add $1,000 in payouts every points race. This is on top of the regular payouts. There is or will be a link and information on the website.

Re: 2013 changes announced 1 year, 7 months ago #2476

• Wade Metzinger
  • Computers are for geeks, throw them out and drive!
Details on how the $1,000 contengency will be split beteew No-E and SuperPro are being worked out by David.

Re: 2013 changes announced 1 year, 7 months ago #2477

Thanks for the information..

Re: 2013 changes announced 1 year, 7 months ago #2478

1/8 mile...what a waste of a nice track
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jon Hollis

Re: 2013 changes announced 1 year, 7 months ago #2479

i was going to run both trophy and no e..so i can get more seat time, guess the track dont need my extra money

Re: 2013 changes announced 1 year, 7 months ago #2480

Why the 1/8 mile for us?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jon Hollis
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds