Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

2013 changes announced
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: 2013 changes announced

Re: 2013 changes announced 1 year, 8 months ago #2542

Mike, yes it still has the power windows. But I still shift it manually!
Just another bracket racer!

Re: 2013 changes announced 1 year, 8 months ago #2543

After looking at area track rules it appears OEM computers are not considered race electronics and therefore allowed....however some have an et break for bracket 2...13.50 and etc...I don't think most racers like setting and waiting to chase a 17.0 car.....truck...whatever with a 10.0 car...I am sure some consider it a safety issue with a chase car running 140.0MPH coming up behind a 95 MPH car...Just my 2 cents I am sure some will have an issue with the position...

Re: 2013 changes announced 1 year, 8 months ago #2545

I understand your concern. Back in the good "OLE" days , when I raced, Tulsa ET break was 0.0 to 12.99.
The other class was 13.00 & up.
But we also ran bracket racing on a 4 tenths Pro Tree, not many, if any delay boxes or Trans brakes during that time.
All the cars , dragsters, & motor cycles ran together.
The only way that the slower cars could be separated , would be to split No-E into two ET breaks.
That ain't going to happen, unless car count triples & then it would depend on if there was enough to make a 13.99 & up ET class.
Alot of ifs.

Re: 2013 changes announced 1 year, 8 months ago #2558

I'm going to keep my mouth shut.
Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Re: 2013 changes announced 1 year, 8 months ago #2564

now we dont have the speed diffence et at 1/8 alot safer, Bernie ....

Re: 2013 changes announced 1 year, 8 months ago #2565

I cant speak for anyone but my self , But i do like the idea of making changes and loose the same ol racing program??Bernie...
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds