Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

2013 changes announced
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: 2013 changes announced

Re: 2013 changes announced 1 year, 7 months ago #2496

wonder why the change..who made it, did not seem to be a vote..lol

Re: 2013 changes announced 1 year, 6 months ago #2501

I think the reason was that we all knew it was coming anyway. The majority of the tracks around here and the big $$$ races are already 1/8 mile.
Just another bracket racer!

Re: 2013 changes announced 1 year, 6 months ago #2503

My .02 worth.

If we don't support the track / bracket program there won't be a track / bracket program around here. The argument can be said that's a waste to run 1/8 mile on a 1/4 mile track. How about any races on a closed track? I like the 1/4 just like anyone else around here but you have to come to your senses and ask yourself is it worth it to not have a place to race at?

Todd and Keith has stepped up to the plate to help us out. Trust me they are not doing it just for fun, they want this program to succeed.

Let's everyone get behind them and support the track and this new format. The rules are set they are not going to be changed.
Just another bracket racer!

Re: 2013 changes announced 1 year, 6 months ago #2505

thanks for all the info guys, my only question would be could the test rounds have cars that are currently in the bracket race? i could see some advantage? looking forward to a better year of racing

Re: 2013 changes announced 1 year, 6 months ago #2506

• Wade Metzinger
  • Computers are for geeks, throw them out and drive!
That is my understanding. I do think it will be an additional tech card. And you'd have to keep up with the classes because they aren't going to wait on you to get back. So it won't be an advantage since its open to everyone.

That's not really its purpose but I believe you could do it. I know other tracks that have T-N-T with brackets and I dont remember anyone using it that way it was just people testing.

Re: 2013 changes announced 1 year, 6 months ago #2508

WOW,
Thanks to Wade and Ken, they are on the ball and all information they have put on this site is is correct.
The reason for 1/8" is because of the big money races and the Bracket Finals are ran that way. The other is because David Woods thinks it best. He is complete control of the bracket program at TRP. Keith and I are behind him 100%.
Tulsa Raceway Park
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stephen Prado
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds