Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: points question

Re: points question 1 year, 9 months ago #2435

Wade, I hope we don't go to 1/8 mile. I will race either way, but I'm going to have to spend a bunch of money to MPH in the 1/8 what I MPH in the 1/4. Who doesn't like the speed. I still don't believe it is any quicker to run 1/8 mile at Tulsa based on where most people turn off. I guess I only base that on No-E though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jon Hollis

Re: points question 1 year, 9 months ago #2446

Of course lets change back to no/e. last year all i heard was No/Box was the best thing for the class and how it doesn't matter so this way we would pick up some racers. now its oh No we can't allow tranny brakes because some people whinned and its back to foot brake. if you listen to racers in the pits that is not why we lost racers. did that effect s/p also hmmmm
what about door cars racing door cars in S/P. nothing is being said about that?

hmmm does anybody read this forum

Re: points question 1 year, 9 months ago #2447

robin phelps wrote:
Of course lets change back to no/e. last year all i heard was No/Box was the best thing for the class and how it doesn't matter so this way we would pick up some racers. now its oh No we can't allow tranny brakes because some people whinned and its back to foot brake. if you listen to racers in the pits that is not why we lost racers. did that effect s/p also hmmmm
what about door cars racing door cars in S/P. nothing is being said about that?

hmmm does anybody read this forum

READ??? What's that.. I just jump to conjecture and say... 1/4 mile or nothing... HA HA HAAAAAA

Re: points question 1 year, 9 months ago #2450

Why is it that a person WHO deosnt race in Super-pro always running off at the mouth about what Super-pro should do? Robin worry about the class your in.

Re: points question 1 year, 9 months ago #2453

off topic here..hey Jon Hollis does your car have a mustang 2 front end?

Re: points question 1 year, 9 months ago #2454

Actually it's a Pinto front sub.. Pretty much the same thing.
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds