Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Buybacks

Re: Buybacks 1 year, 3 months ago #2402

Parker DeVore wrote:
I say buy backs any round and if you have to use a buy back you get 2X the points lol
You DipStick!

Re: Buybacks 1 year, 3 months ago #2403

Who is this Parker kid and why does he have a pic of Mike's car in his avatar? Although I plan on running points so I might agree with his idea. LOL

Re: Buybacks 1 year, 3 months ago #2405

i say NO on 1st or 2nd round buy backs. i thought we wanted to race more in the evenings so how would adding another round help move the race along so we didn't run into the midnights?

Re: Buybacks 1 year, 3 months ago #2407

Have to agree with Robin. It would almost be like 3 first rounds. We don't need to make the bracket races last longer.

Re: Buybacks 1 year, 3 months ago #2411

How about no points for buybacks? That way, the driver that wins the most rounds all season wins points. Doesn't seem right that a driver that buys back frequently could win the points. The bonus for buying back is you still have a shot at the money.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bob Alberty Jr., Larry Tinker

Re: Buybacks 1 year, 3 months ago #2414

Why is this always a issue buyback 1st round only then and only get points if you win the round. Everybody always want to make it harder than it is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jon Hollis, Clint Hilderbrand, Chase Stookey
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds