Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: CDRA Team Finals

CDRA Team Finals 1 year, 11 months ago #2116

• Wade Metzinger
  • Computers are for geeks, throw them out and drive!
I've gotten a few questions sent to me so I thought I'd post them and see if we can get some info and share it with everyone:

1. Are we going to build teams before this weekend or just show up and we'll assign a few captains to build the teams Friday and Saturday, assuming Tulsa will have multiple team (including Jimmy's Tulsa Swamp Rats)?

2. Are we doing anything as a group for Dinner Saturday night for Team Tulsa or are we going grill out in smaller groups and not a community dinner?

3. Are there going to be Team T-shirts?

Any other question?

Re: CDRA Team Finals 1 year, 11 months ago #2118

4. Is there assigned parking?

Re: CDRA Team Finals 1 year, 11 months ago #2129

yes we will be building teams.
I need everyone to let me know who will be here and can race for The T-town gangsta teams.Please call me or email me so we can have a good list going. We can finish the list friday and saturday morning on people who are not sure if they can make it.
Yes we will do a team dinner saturday night. TRP will provide the meat if everyone else can bring side dishes and sweets.

We will have team shirts they will be $8.00 each. I would like to have an idea of number of shirts and sizes by wednesday evening so we can make the final order.

If anyone has more questions please email me or call.

Thanks and look foward to seeing everyone this weekend.

Jimmy

Re: CDRA Team Finals 1 year, 10 months ago #2132

• Wade Metzinger
Thanks Jimmy!

Re: CDRA Team Finals 1 year, 10 months ago #2135

What e-mail address for contacting you Jimmy?

Re: CDRA Team Finals 1 year, 10 months ago #2137

• Wade Metzinger
curtis reed wrote:
What e-mail address for contacting you Jimmy?

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds