Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

Gate time this Saturday
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Gate time this Saturday

Re: Gate time this Saturday 1 year, 10 months ago #1896

Jimmy,
it appears you are not going fast enought for the bracket racers. So this race I expect for you to speed it up and if they dont come to the lanes when called then DQ the raceres that dont show.... So make them happy and speed things up. The lanes best never be empty this Saturday.
Tulsa Raceway Park
The following user(s) said Thank You: Todd Moore, robin phelps

Re: Gate time this Saturday 1 year, 10 months ago #1897

Todd Martin wrote:
Jimmy,
it appears you are not going fast enought for the bracket racers. So this race I expect for you to speed it up and if they dont come to the lanes when called then DQ the raceres that dont show.... So make them happy and speed things up. The lanes best never be empty this Saturday.
Hey guys lets not get nasty. Look these times are from 1320 go for super pro . t1 1:07 pm t2 2:45 pm e1 4:56pm final 10:10 pm . I think the disappointment comes from gates open at 9 am and tt at 10:30 am . maybe look at opening later closer to start time . I still had a good time Thanks

Re: Gate time this Saturday 1 year, 10 months ago #1898

keeping lanes full would speed things up. call the next class up, when the one in front starts running.
There is enough room in the lanes to do this.
Last weekend, the main concern with not starting on time was due to track prep time.
There was a big wind/dust storm on Friday, it dumped a bunch of dirt on the track. There was also the loose cows that caused problems.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds