Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Aug 25th Bracket Race

Aug 25th Bracket Race 1 year, 7 months ago #1787

Ok just wanted to let everyone know that Aug. 25th bracket race will be as it stands now when we were rained out. We will be issuing checks to all that were left in Super Pro, No-Box & JR Dragster. I have also attached the rules on rain outs so everyone can see them.

Bracket Races and Feature Races: No Cash Refunds. If a rainout occurs before eliminations begin, pit crew rain checks will be issued. Car and driver credits will be issued to racers. Spectator rain checks will not be issued if two hours or more have elapsed from the scheduled gate opening for the event.

Once eliminations begin, in the event of a rainout, the race will be considered as completed. Points will be issued to racers as of the last completed round. All purse money will be divided evenly among those racers still in competition in each class. There will be no make-up of a rained out race. Spectator rain checks will not be issued.

For non-money classes, car and driver credits will be issued if the rainout occurs before the first round of eliminations begin. Once eliminations begin, in the event of rainout, the race will be considered as completed. No credits of any type (i.e. car/driver/ pit crew, spectator) will be issued.
Last Edit: 1 year, 7 months ago by Jimmy Boles.

Re: Aug 25th Bracket Race 1 year, 7 months ago #1788

If this is what the rain out rules were on 8/25/12, Why didn't you do this Sat night ?????????

Re: Aug 25th Bracket Race 1 year, 7 months ago #1791

Because this rule was updated last year and i do apologize to everyone for not remembering that this rule had changed.

Re: Aug 25th Bracket Race 1 year, 7 months ago #1793

Thanks, and I am sorry for any thing that I said....But I knew that we were not comming back for just that race !

Re: Aug 25th Bracket Race 1 year, 7 months ago #1798

CHECK PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA!!!!! could not help my self....... so seriously folks . where do we pick up the check. i need to buy another drumm of fuel .

Re: Aug 25th Bracket Race 1 year, 7 months ago #1812

WHAT a gift to the people on top of the points!!! I had the Bye..... one more round win and
I am in the fianals....I love TRP and will support it the best I can ......BUT I will never get in the points again...Bye the way

points are still not correct....no points for me on 4 races ago....
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds