Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Points

Re: Points 2 years ago #1749

Ok everyone. I think we have just about got the points all fixed please take a look and if something is not right with yours please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so I can get it fixed for you. Hope to see everyone out this weekend.

Thanks

Jimmy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim Getzfreid

Re: Points 1 year, 12 months ago #1813

MIGHT be funny to some...BUT its still not correct!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike DeVore

Re: Points 1 year, 12 months ago #1817

yogi it is not funny to anybody. i have raced the points program every year i've raced at tulsa and this is by not means funny. it should have been a very easy process to keep up with points. we certainly don't have a bunch of people even in the points and i for one am very concerned why not. i thought we had a racer board to work hand in hand with Jimmy and Todd to make TRP the BEST "RAN" race track in this part of the country?? I am very proud to call TRP my home and will support it any way i can but please somebody listen. Lets make TRP great and make racers want to come here. Please!!!!

Re: Points 1 year, 11 months ago #1863

Sorry but your wrong Josh. I did pay for the points at the first race. The week I won there were more bikes in street et. They should have all the slips and I have no problem with them checking into it.
SHIVE RACING / DOUBLE D RACING
426 in memory of my brother David Shive
2012 TRP PRO ET POINTS CHAMPION
2011 TRP STREET ET POINTS CHAMPION

Re: Points 1 year, 11 months ago #1864

Well I was partially wrong. There were not more bikes the week I won, however, by going to the results page and looking at the round by round results of the 5/5 race, Josh lost the first round and bought back in therefore only getting 75 points for the event won. The 5/12 race I won the first round and did not have to buy back in so I should have 10 more points for the round win. I think the points are correct but again, if someone wants to check it out I would rather it be right regardless of the results. With that said, when I looked at the points this morning they do not show any points for Josh for the 5/5 race. I think he should have 75 points for that race.
SHIVE RACING / DOUBLE D RACING
426 in memory of my brother David Shive
2012 TRP PRO ET POINTS CHAMPION
2011 TRP STREET ET POINTS CHAMPION

Re: Points 1 year, 11 months ago #1943

do we have a time to when the points are going to be updated ????
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds