Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: labor day race

Re: labor day race 1 year, 9 months ago #1448

I stand corrected. Denton, TX (Northstar) seems to be having a good paying race. That might be a pretty good reason because the Texas drivers are not going to drive past that to come up here. for just a little bit more money. Tulsa is a lot closer for me though.

Re: labor day race 1 year, 9 months ago #1451

Please hang tight, We are still working on this race we are just making sure we can get somewhat of a car count. I know we will have some type of a race this weekend, just working on the payout.. We want to make the racer happy but not at the expene of the bottom line/
Tulsa Raceway Park

Re: labor day race 1 year, 9 months ago #1466

i don't see what the problem is. don't change the schedule around cause someone else is having a race. its labor day, people will be bbq'ing, at the lake, napping, or racing. if you hold a race with a payout thats advertised.. people will come.

theres multiple car washes in town and they're all still in business, why not multiple races

Re: labor day race 1 year, 9 months ago #1481

how about a higher then normal payout then regular brackets but less then the big 100k race..if i remember correctly last years was like 250 for that racer for no E..does that sound right..that's a lot of money for some people ..
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by johndickjr.

Re: labor day race 1 year, 9 months ago #1503

• Wade Metzinger
  • Computers are for geeks, throw them out and drive!
I vote for no race at all or maybe just a 1day, Saturday, race. There are big races at Mo-Kan, Topeka and Denton.

Re: labor day race 1 year, 9 months ago #1504

I agree with Wade.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds