Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: labor day race

Re: labor day race 2 years, 3 months ago #1507

X3 with Wade

Re: labor day race 2 years, 3 months ago #1530

You guys would rather go to Mo-Kan for a 2000/1200 race than a potentially larger purse closer? Mo-Kan is a great place also, but with all that junk they are running that weekend the track is not going to be that great. I would not drive across the street for a Jet car myself. The Fuel Altered might be pretty cool though. I looked a Topeka and all I saw was a Import Faceoff with brackets second. Watching a bunch of Ricers really makes me all tingly inside NOT. Now Denton looks like a race.

Re: labor day race 2 years, 3 months ago #1539

• Wade Metzinger
  • Computers are for geeks, throw them out and drive!
Taken from a Facebook post:
Jeremy Maples: they didn't have "plenty" of cars last year. The car count has decreased each year. Your right, Denton is 5 hours away.....so are 50 percenr of the racers that make the haul up from the DFW each year. I talked to several racers that... have came in the past and were not planning to make the trip for whatever reason. I wanted to race for 20 a day in my backyard just as bad as all of the others. This race already gets very minimal support from the local racers due to the fact they don't like the 400 entry and buybacks. I didn't just wake up and decide to have them change it because it sounded good. There were over 40, yes 40 entries that were there last year that wouldn't be able to make it this year. Nobody wants to see a race be a failure.

Re: labor day race 2 years, 3 months ago #1543

We have came up with a plan on the Labor Day race. We will be having one with a Guarantee and increase purse with large car counts.
We are working on the flyer right now. Saturday and Sunday race only. Should be done soon.

Todd
Tulsa Raceway Park

Re: labor day race 2 years, 3 months ago #1544

Hopefully the 1 day entry wont cost a arm and a leg. Would probely race on Sunday depending on it and the weather.

Re: labor day race 2 years, 3 months ago #1547

It would be nice if the Saturday race started in the late afternoon or evening.
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds