Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: memorial day race

memorial day race 2 years, 2 months ago #1087

why is the payout based on cars not entries. you will not get 90 cars for superpro. you might get 60 and for no-box 50 entries if double entries are allowed maybe but not 50 cars. and what will the payout be if we dont get the cars
Go Hard or Go Home

Re: memorial day race 2 years, 2 months ago #1089

i was wondering this also, and there is a race in mokan , that's two races close to everyone so car count more then likely will not be 50 in no box...i hope so..

Re: memorial day race 2 years, 2 months ago #1092

Re: memorial day race 2 years, 2 months ago #1099

just my opinion but that is not right, if a tech card is paid for its money..if the track is has issues with buy backs or cars breaking or not turning in card etc. then make some rules for this..40 cars show up and few of them buy two card and the tech card count is 60, the racers are getting the shaft...can you at least post the $$ purse for number of car that are entered..20-30 cars pays XXX 35-40 pays xxx..etc..

Re: memorial day race 2 years, 2 months ago #1100

johndickjr wrote:
just my opinion but that is not right, if a tech card is paid for its money..if the track is has issues with buy backs or cars breaking or not turning in card etc. then make some rules for this..40 cars show up and few of them buy two card and the tech card count is 60, the racers are getting the shaft...can you at least post the $$ purse for number of car that are entered..20-30 cars pays XXX 35-40 pays xxx..etc..
just a side note..i am not bash the track , i love tulsa track, just wanted to express my feelings,
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds