Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me
Parts
  • Page:

TOPIC: SBC 406

SBC 406 1 year, 5 months ago #2264

I have a 406 SBC to sell .Engine is not assembled yet because you get to choose which block you want first.I have a 2-bolt & a 4-bolt block and both are machined & ready to assemble.It will only take a couple of days to assemble............Both blocks are line honed,square decked,bored & hone w/tq plate on Sunnen CK-10.Crank is Scat Forged Steel 4340 Internally balanced,Scat H-Beam 6" rods, Federal-Mogul Box-Forging Forged pistons.This is a new design for them & are nothing like the old heavy slugs from before.They have coated skirts & coated tops.Howards Solid roller cam with .640 lift,duration @ .050 is 263/271 on a 108 lsa,adv duration is 295/303.Crower roller lifters & push rods,.Heads are 062 Vortecs with a 2.055 In/1.60 exh valves,Comp Roller springs,7/16 studs with Harland Sharp rockers,I drilled & tapped the intake face for a Std SBC intake pattern so you can change intakes sometime without having to buy the more expensive Vortec design.Intake on engine is a ProProducts Hurricane series.The rods,pistons,rings,bearings,gaskets,oil pump,& timing set and All Machine Work are NEW..All othercomponents are used but have been gone through and are in very nice shape..........PRICED LOW FOR QUICK SALE $3500...Call 580-591-1947......Thanks Victor @ Penrod Racing Services
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds