Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me
Parts
  • Page:

TOPIC: parts and tools stolen

parts and tools stolen 1 year, 10 months ago #1941

must have been thieves weekend,,

over last weekend i believe, someone broke in my garage and helped themselves to some tools and parts,, i will list what i know is missing, if anyone sees or hears of any of it beimg sold pawned or traded please let me know, i would certainly appreciate it

new set of aerospace components fronty brakes for early camaro/nova, #acv-205vr, these were new in the box, havent had time to install them yet, only the instructions will wontt be in the box

several air tools,,, c-p 1/2 impact, matco 3/8 impact, air drill [cant remember brand] , 3- central pnuematic angle die grinders [harbour freight] 2- in box 1- used, 1- long hi-speed die grinder central pnuematic [used, kind for porting heads etc]

1- black and decker circular saw,, 1- electric angle grinder with wire brush head

an older sony veio laptop, think it was a 2005 issue with windows xp

3- nos 10# bottles w/ 45 deg valves with gauges,, one had a -8 blowoff fitting

15 x 3-1/2 wheels with near new metric radial tires, old school crager supertricks, i had changed the bolts to 1/4 -24 grade-8 bolts and nylon locknuts

1- procomp 400gph fuel pump, new no fittings installed yet, and a red procomp billet regulator

2 boxes of assorted nitrous parts and pieces, 1- 4150 bigshot plate, 1- 4500 2stage bigshot plate, 1- nos annular nozzle, solenoids and lines for both bigshot kits [2- new cheater fuel noids], couple purge solenoids, solenoid bracket for the 2stage, couple baggies of assorted fittings, small bag of about 30 jets, 1- n/x trashcan solenoid, few odd pieces, relays, bracdkets, tubes , short hoses -3 -4 etc

1 bag that had some -4 and -6 teflon braided hoses, 1- 14ft -6 nos feed line, some shorter lengths of -6 and -4,, all with ends on them

3 coils of teflon hoses,, about 15ft -8,, 20ft -4 and about 10ft -6

thats about all i can think of , kinda hard staring at empty space remembering what all was there

if by chance anyone has any info please call me 918-832-1902 or cell 918-734-1815

thanx
tom
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds