Mega Monster Truck Micheal Locke get your tickets today atwww.TulsaRacewayPark.com
Mega Monster Truck Semi Scott Steinle will debut his brand new semi April 18th at Osage Casino Tulsa Raceway Park make sure you get your tickets today at www.TulsaRacewayPark.com
Tickets will be available at the gate for the Mega Monster truck races on the 18th & the ticket price include parking!
DALLAS — Racers in five classes at all six Division 4 NHRA Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series events will be competing for increased payouts in 2015. With help from dedicated sponsors, the winners and runner-ups at each event in Super Stock, Stock, Super Comp, Super Gas and Super Street will receive Sportsman Performance Bonus Awards worth an additional $500 for the winner and $250 for the runner-up.
The following sponsors have raised the bar to support Sportsman racers in Division 4:
- School of Automotive Machinists (SAM): Lucas Oil Stock Eliminator, Sportsman Performance Bonus Award
- Trumble Racing Components: Lucas Oil Super Stock, Sportsman Performance Bonus Award
- Sunset Performance: Lucas Oil Super Comp, Sportsman Performance Bonus Award
- Sunset Performance: Lucas Oil Super Gas, Sportsman Performance Bonus Award
- Sunset Performance Lucas Oil Super Street, Sportsman Performance Bonus Award
NHRA’s Division 4, the historic South Central Division, is the home of “The Good Guys” and includes tracks in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Louisiana. Division 4 facilities host NHRA-sanctioned competitions throughout the year along with countless other events for drag racing competitors and fans. For more information, including schedules and points standings, go to the Division 4 website: www.nhradiv4.com.