This is a 1/8 mile heads-up class run on a .400 pro tree with a pro ladder. All run field. Courtesy staging and auto-start is in effect. It will be run on a pro ladder.
All NHRA/IHRA and Local Track Safety rules apply for driver and car, including the use of an oil retention device or engine diaper.
The car must retain its original appearance, profiles, and dimensions. Factory roof and quarter panels must be used. Aftermarket fiberglass and/or carbon fiber replacement panels are limited to hood, front fenders, doors, deck-lids, and bumpers only. All front ends must be of factory dimensions and cannot be stretched. Aftermarket wings and spoilers are permitted. Complete stock appearing front and rear bumpers are required. A hood must be used: scoop or hood must cover the entire induction system. Forward facing hood scoops/ turbo or supercharger inlets are permitted. Hood scoop may not be taller than 9 inches measured from the bottom of the windshield. Beam trippers, extenders are prohibited.
Factory appearing dashboard, door panels, and driver seat is required. Full Carpet is required on floorboards including transmission tunnel. Factory floor pan on driver and passenger side required. Transmission tunnel maybe removable and must be metal. Bare inside frame of car cannot be exposed. Aftermarket steering column is permitted.
OEM glass or Lexan windows are permitted.
Complete stock chassis and frame rails must be retained from motor plate/shock tower to behind the rear wheel opening. Back-halved cars are not permitted. Front core support may be modified or removed. Aftermarket bolt-on replacement front K-members/sub frames are allowed (if front shocks bolt to K-member then they must be in factory location). Mini tubs are allowed. Rear frame rails may be notched for clearance and must be in the factory location. Factory wheelbase must be maintained. (+ or – 1 inch)
Maximum displacement for all engines is 600ci. *Add 3lbs per ci over 588 on big blocks. Small blocks are allowed any deck height but must retain stock bore spacing. Big block allowed the following deck heights but must retain stock bore spacing. GM Big Blocks are limited to a 10.2 deck height. Ford Big Blocks are limited to a 10.3 deck height. Mopar Big Blocks are limited to a 10.7 deck height
Single turbocharger limited to GT47/S400(mid frame) chassis only. All turbochargers must be manufactured from factory. 88mm turbos are limited to standard GT47-88mm/S400-88mm turbochargers only (Excluding 88R, 88T or equivalent). If you have a question about legality please contact the organization for clarification. Turbochargers w/nitrous-oxide prohibited.
No hybrid turbochargers. All turbochargers must have a model and serial number.
All turbochargers will have the compressor cover removed for tech inspection.
Cast inline valve head only.
Cog or gear driven superchargers are permitted, must meet all factory inlet, outlet, and internal housing dimensions. Cast inline valve head only.
Small blocks and Big blocks are limited to a single-stage fogger or plate system. A single stage fogger (2 nitrous solenoids and 2 fuel solenoids) are permitted. Conventional style plate is limited to (1 fuel solenoid, 1 nitrous solenoid), and 1 purge solenoid, purge must clearly exit engine compartment. Single stage plate limited to a 125 jet on BB combinations and 150 on SB Combinations with the Cross Bar plate limited to two 82 jets. All nitrous systems are limited to a -6 line. All fogger combinations are limited to a 36 jet unless otherwise specified. No Raised Runner Heads allowed. A Raised Runner Head is defined as a head where the port is more than .550 from deck. Floor is actual surface of continuous flow.
Big blocks are allowed a single bottle.
EFI is allowed on NOS combinations.
No Cold Nitrous.
All jets must have a round orifice.
No Wizard of Nitrous (WON) systems
No water injection
Any factory style automatic transmission allowed. OEM factory style manual transmission allowed. Bruno-Lenco transmissions are prohibited. Aftermarket clutch less manual transmission and clutch assisted manual transmissions are permitted on naturally aspirated combinations only. Electric shifters or air shifters are permitted.
All cars are limited to a dedicated single opening cast intake and a single carb or a single 4150 or 4500 series throttle body. (4 blade, dual blade or single blade throttle body permitted).Throttle body must bolt directly to intake manifold (No Adapters) in stock bolt location on 4150/4500 flange.
Dry sump oiling systems are permitted on all cars.
Mufflers or inserts are required on all cars except for turbo cars. Exhaust may exit underneath car or out the front fenders but must not affect timing or staging beams.
Gasoline/E85 only are permitted. Water or meth injection prohibited.
Functional headlights, taillights and brake lights required. All headlights, brake lights, etc. must be on car and not removed for any reason. All vehicles may be towed to the lanes and back from their passes.
Stock style, ladder bar and four link suspension are permitted on all cars. Aftermarket direct replacement components such as: front control arms, rear control arms, front coil over shocks, and rear coil over shocks are permitted. Aftermarket rack and pinion steering allowed. Rear leaf springs, springs, shocks, and coil-overs may be moved to accommodate tire clearance, and do not need to be mounted in stock location. Bolt-on or welded sub-frame connectors, rear sway bars, are permitted on all cars. Wheelie bars are prohibited on all cars. Torque arms are only permitted on cars that were originally equipped from factory with it. Upper and Lower control arms must be mounted in the factory chassis locations -S Box permitted.
Aftermarket rear suspension COPO Chevy and Drag Pack permitted on the new Camaro and Challengers or torque arm on late model GTO
All cars must compete on a Drag Radial type tire with the following sidewall designation 275/60/15 or a 28.0” x 10.5” slick, no “W” tires permitted.
1978 and earlier vehicles: deduct 50lbs
All minimum weights include the driver
All small block weights are based on a standard deck height.
Naturally Aspirated (small block) 2500lbs
*Non-RR 23 degree Chevy heads, 20 degree Ford heads, and 18 degree Mopar deduct 100lbs
Naturally Aspirated (big block) 2700lbs
* Small Blocks with 23 degree Chevy heads, 20 degree Ford heads, and 18 degree Mopar heads 2800lbs
* Small Block 23 degree raised runner head 2900lbs
* Small Block 18-10 degree valve angle inline head and LS 15-11 degree valve angle head 2900lbs
* The above small blocks only limited to 40 jet with fogger, 150 single entry plate, or 82’s dual entry plate.
* Nitrous SB2/SC1 head combinations 3150lbs and limited to 36 jet
* Small block is 455ci or smaller. *Add 3lbs per ci over 455 on small blocks.
* Buick/Olds/Pontiac Nitrous combos will be 3150lbs and not to exceed 588 cu inches.
*Nitrous Big Block single stage standard/tall deck height and conventional heads 3250lbs limited to 36 jet in fogger, 125 in single entry plate or 82’s in dual entry plate.
F1A – 3100lbs
F1C – 3150lbs
YSI – 3150lbs
* Belt driven centrifugal superchargers: deduct 50lbs
76 mm – 3100lbs
76 mm – 3150lbs Billet wheel
80 mm – 3150lbs
80 mm – 3250lbs GT55
88 mm – 3300lbs
No Billet wheels on 80mm or 88mm turbo combinations. No Reducers on turbo or supercharged combinations. All turbochargers (mid frame only) and superchargers must be as manufactured from factory.
* Non-Intercooled boosted cars on gasoline: deduct 50lbs
Big Block Chevy Cylinder Head:
Conventional Heads as referenced to the original Mark IV design. (BBC symmetrical or raised port design is not defined as conventional for these rules)
* Stock port location/Standard port location – no raised runner
* Floor of port may not be more than .550 from deck
* No port plates or intake manifold adapter plates permitted
* No epoxy or welding permitted except for repair in chambers or between cylinders
* No welding of tops of runners except for adding bolt bosses for rocker stands
* Intake valve angle will measure 24* + or – 1*
* Maximum dimension allowable from deck surface to the top of the intake port will be no more than 3.125”
* Heads with “AS CAST” intake port lower than this dimension will be permitted.
* No welding or epoxy permitted to achieve this dimension.
* Tech official has final say at the time of inspection on any issues that may arise
Suggested castings to include the following:
* Billet heads not allowed
-CFE/BMF 350 – 405cc Big Block Chevrolet
-Chevrolet Factory OEM Iron & Aluminum; OEM Aluminum
-Brodix BB-1, BB-1 OEF1, BB-2, BB-2X, BB-2 Extra, BB-2 Plus, BB-3, BB-3X, SR23 (non-raised runner Head Hunter)
-Edelbrock Victor & Victor CNC, Edelbrock Victor Jr. CNC Oval & Rect
-Edelbrock Performer RPM 454-O, 454-O, 454-R
-Edelbrock Victor 24-degree Rectangular Port #77419, #77409
-Edelbrock RPM XT Rectangle PN#51539
-Edelbrock RPM XT Oval PN#51459
-Edelbrock Victor PN#61409
-Edelbrock Victor PN#61419
-Edelbrock Victor PN#77609
-Pro – Filer Sniper and SniperX 290 cc 320 cc and 375
-Dart Pro 1 310 cc thru 355 cc, Race Series 265 cc thru 360 cc, Dart 380 Pro2
-Canfield Big Block Chevy 24.5-800, 24.5-900
-GMPP Signature Series BB Heads cast # 12363401, 12363391
-Air Flow Research 265, 290, 305, 315, 335, 345, 357, 385, Oval, Rect & CNC Port
-World Products Merlin II Oval & Rect. Port 269, 320, 345, 305, 350 Iron & Alum
-(RHS) Pro Top Line Pro Thunder 320, 360 cc Alum & Iron
Big Block Ford Cylinder Head:
* Factory cast Iron heads (don’t’ think we’ll see many of them)
* A-429 Cobra Jet (Ford Motorsports)
* Cobra Jet (Blue Thunder, Trick Flow)
* Super Cobra Jet (Ford Motorsports, FRPP/Kaase)
* Blue Thunder “B” head
* Street Heat (Trick Flow)
* Edelbrock RPM
* P-51’s (Kaase)
* “A” designation heads (All manufacturers, Ford Motorsports, FRPP, Trick Flow, Eliminator, EX514, etc…)
Big Block Mopar
B-1 style cylinder heads only
All cylinder heads must be mass produced with a part number (no one offs allowed).
All engines are subject to valve angle, port location, and displacement verification at any time
Nitrous limits and turbo size will be verified before each event and at random during the event as deemed necessary by tech officials
***THE RULES MAY BE ADJUSTED AS NECESSARY IN AN EFFORT TO MAINTAIN PARITY***
FORMAT: This is a 1/8 mile heads-up class run on a .400 pro tree with a pro ladder. Courtesy staging and auto-start is in effect. THIS IS A SINGLE POWER ADDER CLASS ONLY!
SAFETY: All NHRA/IHRA and Local Track Safety rules apply for driver and car, including the use of an oil retention device or engine diaper.
BALLAST: Any material used for the purpose of adding to a car's total weight must be permanently attached to the car's structure and must not extend in front of or behind the rear of the car's body. No liquid or loose ballast permitted (i.e., water, sandbags, rock, shot bags, metal weights, etc.)Removable weight must be securely mounted to the frame or frame structure by a minimum of two 1/2 inch diameter steel bolts per 100 pounds, or one 3/8 steel bolt per 5 pounds; all other weight bars, pucks etc.
BODY: The car must retain its original appearance, profiles, and dimensions. Factory roof and quarter panels must be used. Aftermarket fiberglass and/or carbon fiber replacement panels are limited to hood, front fenders, doors, deck-lids, and bumpers only. Carbon fiber T-Top replacement panels permitted. All front ends must be of factory dimensions and cannot be lengthened and must meet all NHRA/IHRA height. (See ground clearance note below). Any beam tripping devices forward of the bumper are prohibited. (Track tech official will have final say) Aftermarket wings and spoilers are permitted. Complete stock appearing front and rear bumpers are required. A hood must be used: scoop or hood must cover the entire induction system. Forward facing hood scoops/ turbo or supercharger inlets are permitted.
ELECTRONICS: Mag type ignition prohibited.
GROUND CLEARANCE: Minimum 3 inches from front of car to 12 inches behind centerline of front axle, 2 inches for remainder of car, except the oil pan, oil retention device, and headers.
INTERIOR: Fiberglass / carbon dash permitted. The transmission tunnel maybe removable. Aftermarket steering column is permitted. WINDSHIELD/WINDOWS: OEM glass or Lexan windows are permitted.
CHASSIS: Front frame rails must be retained. Tube chassis cars not permitted. Tubing forward of the strut tower or forward of the a-arm mounting point permitted. Back-halved cars are permitted. Front core support may be modified or removed. Aftermarket bolt-on replacement front K-members/sub frames are allowed. Shock tower must be in factory location. Factory wheelbase must be maintained. (+ or – 1 inch)
ENGINE: Billet SB/BB blocks permitted/non-stock bore space SB entries permitted with 100 lb. weight penalty. Add 50 lbs. for Hemi or 481X entry over non-conventional head combo. BB block boosted limited to stock bore spacing. TURBOCHARGERS: Twin turbochargers limited to 88 mm maximum. (Garrett GTX55-88, Exile ETR-88, or = Forced Induction, Comp, Bullseye - mid frame or current PTE Gen II Pro Mod 88. Turbocharger size will be verified by measuring the housing bore at the leading edge of the impeller wheel and must maintain the contour of the compressor housing. (Stepped or Clipped compressor wheel prohibited) Inducer dimensions will not exceed 3.462 inches/88 mm and Exducer dimensions will not exceed 5.237 inches/133 mm on Pro Mod turbos. The maximum diameter of the housing bore at the leading edge of the wheel may not exceed 2 mm more than the maximum allowable turbocharger size permitted. Inserts or reducers to achieve inlet or outlet dimensions prohibited. Any type of air to air or water to air intercooler permitted.
SUPERCHARGERS: Cog or gear driven superchargers are permitted, must meet all factory inlet, outlet, and internal housing dimensions. Inserts or reducers to achieve inlet or outlet dimensions prohibited. Any type intercooler is permitted. Roots superchargers permitted. Centrifugal superchargers are permitted. Screw superchargers are not permitted.
NITROUS OXIDE: Small block and Big Blocks are permitted to run any type of multi-stage nitrous system.
TRANSMISSION: Any factory style automatic transmission allowed. Electric shifters or air shifters are permitted. Bruno-Lenco permitted.
INDUCTION: Small Block and Big Block combinations may run any type induction.
OILING SYSTEM: Dry sump oiling systems are permitted on all cars
EXHAUST: Mufflers or inserts are required on all cars except for turbo cars. Exhaust may exit underneath car or out the front fenders/valance but must not affect timing or staging beams.
FUEL: Gasoline or M1 only is permitted. M5 prohibited
STREET EQUIPMENT: Functional headlights and tail lights required.
SUSPENSION: Stock style / ladder bar / 4-link rear suspension cars permitted. Aftermarket direct replacement components such as: front control arms, rear control arms, front coil over shocks, and rear coil over shocks are permitted. Front suspension with strut conversion permitted on entries with rear stock type suspension ONLY. Aftermarket rack and pinion steering allowed. Rear leaf springs, springs, shocks, and coil-overs may be moved to accommodate tire clearance, and do not need to be mounted in stock location. Bolt-on or welded sub-frame connectors, rear sway bars, are permitted on all cars. Wheelie bars are prohibited on all cars.
TIRES: MT 275 Pro Radial (-100 lbs.) (Pro Bracket in 28 or 29 x 10 prohibited) MT 325/50 - 315/60 (Pro315 prohibited) - 295/65 or 295/55 DOT Radial tire only
• SB NOS – 2300
• BB NOS 4.84 /4.900- 2600 (max 10.3 deck height)
• BB NOS 5.00 - 2800 (includes 10.4 to 11.0 deck height stock bore space entries)
• BB NOS 5.2/5.3 – 2950
• SB SINGLE Turbo/Centrifugal or Roots Blower (14-71 max)- 2800
• SB TWIN Turbo - 2950 (Pro Mod 88 max)
• BB SINGLE Turbo/Blower - 3050 (118 mm/F3-139/Roots 14-71 max w/conventional head)
• BB SINGLE Turbo/Blower - 3150 (118 mm/F3-139/Roots 14-71 max w/non-conventional head)
• BB TWIN Turbo/Blower - 3250 (Pro Mod 88/F2 max w/conventional head)
• BB TWIN Turbo/Blower - 3300 (Pro Mod 88/F2 max w/non-conventional head)
If one combination appears to have an advantage rules may be changed at the race director’s discretion at ANYTIME in order to keep a level playing field for all competitors.
CLASS 4 – SUPER MODIFIED UP TO 44” Unlimited Paddle
Tires (buggies & trucks)
1. Same rules as class 3, except can use paddle tires
2. Transmission shield required
3. Kill switch – has to be at furthest point on back of vehicle
4. No tractor tires
CLASS X – OPEN
1. If cab swap, must have 6 point roll cage & 4-point harness
2. Any heads allowed
3. Any fuel allowed
4. Must have truck/car – like appearance
5. Chain drive allowed
6. Any type suspension
7. Four – link allowed
8. Transmission shield required
9. Kill switch – has to be at the back of vehicle if body swap
10. Minimum of 1 drive shaft loop per drive shaft if longer then 24 inches you need 2
11. Can be 2x3 main rail with round tubing front and back half
12. Shield covering all visible u-joints
13. Engine may be set back no more than 24” from centerline of front axle to harmonic balancer as long as the center of the carb is not past the bottom of the windshield (dual fours we go by back carb)
14. tractor tires allow.
CLASS 9 – TRACTOR TIRE
1. No buggies
2. 2x4 or 4x4 allowed
3. Any wheelbase allowed
4. Tractor, implement bar lug, 40" minimum Tire Height
5. Any fuel
6. Shield covering all visible u-joints
7. Kill switch mandatory
8. MUST run 4 tractor tires
9. If running in class 9 and want to run in Class X MUST RUN Tractor tires
CLASS 9B- TRACTOR TIRE
Same rules as above except for 9b will be required to have 2.5 ton axles or equivalent and minimum of 48 inch tractor tires
CLASS 5 – SUPER MOFIFIED UP TO ANY SIZE UNCUT
1. Dual carburetors and injection allowed
2. 24degree big block, 23degree small block heads only, NO spread port
3. If cab swap, must have 6-point roll cage and 4-point harness
4. Minimum of 1 drive shaft loop per drive shaft, if drive shaft is over 24” long requires 2 loops
5. Nitrous allowed if running uncut DOT
6. Chain drive allowed
7. Engine must be within 12” from centerline of front axle to harmonic balancer
8. Any type suspension
9. Transmission shield required
10. Kill switch – has to be at the back of the vehicle mandatory
11. Factory frame
12. Shield covering all visible u-joints
13. Tranny brake allowed
14. Front axles must be within 12” of centerline of fender / If fender have been removed we will go by the engine set back
15. Cut or Paddles allowed if running ALL MOTOR.
CLASS 6 – SUPER MODIFIED UP TO 40
1. Dual carburetors allowed limited to 4150 flange no more then combines 1300 CFM, NO dual dominators allowed
2. No nitrous – Alcohol allowed
3. No exotic heads must be conventional style heads. NO Spread Port Heads
4. If cab swap, must have 6-point roll cage & 4-point
5. Minimum of 1 drive shaft loop per drive shaft; if drive shaft is over 24” long requires 2 loops
6. Transmission shield required
7. Kill switch – has to be at the back of the vehicle.
8. Harmonic balancer need to be over center line of front axle
9. Factory frame
10. Shield covering all visible u-joints
11. Factory style supension
12. Front axles must be within 12” of centerline of fender
13. Tranny brakes allowed
14. No 3 or 4 link allowed
CLASS 7A – SUPER MODIFIED UP TO 36”
1. No dual carburetors
2. No nitrous – alcohol allowed
3. No exotic heads must be conventional head 23 degree and 24 degree from big block. NO spread port heads
4. If cab swap, must have 6-point roll cage & 4-point harness
5. Kill switch – has to be at the back of the vehicle.
6. Minimum of 1 drive shaft loop per drive shaft; if drive shaft is over 24” long requires 2 loops
7. Tranny shield required
8. No aluminum engine blocks
9. Harmonic balancer need to be over center line of front axle
10. Factory frame
11. No 3 or 4 link suspension allowed
12. Shield covering all visible u-joints
13. Front axles must be within 12” of centerline of factory fender
14. Tranny brakes allowed
15. Factory style suspension
CLASS 7B – STOCK MODIFIED UP TO 36”
1. Engine must match make of truck
2. Factory ignition
3. No racing fuel or additives
4. No traction devices
5. No dual carburetors
6. No aftermarket aluminum heads
7. Stalls allowed
8. No cab swaps
9. Engine MUST be in stock location
10. Radiator in stock location Battery may be moved to back of vehicle, if moved to back MUST have kill switch.
11. No aluminum engine blocks an NO aftermarket blocks
12. Exhaust must be behind driver’s door
13.Tranny brakes allowed
14. No axle swaps
15. Rev-limiter is allowed, must coincide with stock ignition
16. Flat beds are allowed BUT MUST be minimum of 300# load bearing
- Must be a true doorslammer - no one piece bodies, altereds, or dragsters
- Must weigh a minimum of 2850Lbs, including driver unless under 104" wheel base.
- Any Tire, motor, and power combinations are permitted
- All cars must have a working headlight and a working taillight
- No car may compete in Pro Street and any other class in the same night
- Have fun.