Kebin Kinsley and new and upcoming TOP FUEL Driver will be making license passes during the NHRA Osage Casino Lucas Oil Regional Race June 20th - 22nd. Kebin will make 2 Friday Night and 2 Saturday Night.
Engine & Drivetrain:
- -Any power adder acceptable.
- -Must run a collector style header. (no zoomies) Turbocharged cars do not need mufflers (inserts are not considered mufflers).
- -Any motor combination acceptable.
- -Engine diaper for oil containment is required.
Weight / Engine Combos
- 4 & 6 cylinder alcohol & intercooler permitted. No minimum weight.
- Single Power Adders Only (No Blower + Nitrous or Turbo + Nitrous).
- All weights are minimums w/driver.
- Naturally Aspirated
- Small Block No minimum weight.
- Big Block No Minimum Weight.
- Small Block 2250 lbs.
- Big Block 4.840 & 4.900 Bore Center 2450 lbs.
- Big Block 5.00 Bore Center 2550 lbs.
- Big Block 5.20 & 5.30 Bore Center 2650 lbs.
- Single Turbo SB 2500 lbs Big Block 2700.
- Twin Turbo 94mm SB 2700lbs BB 3050lbs.
- Twin Turbo 91mm SB 2650lbs BB 3000lbs.
- Twin Turbo 88mm and smaller SB 2550lbs BB 2900lbs.
- Conventional heads deduct 100lbs.
- BB less then 550ci deduct 100lbs.
- Maximum engine size on all turbocharged engines 670ci.
- Blocks larger than 5" bore spacing add 100lbs.
- Maximum turbo size of 94mm on all twin turbo combinations turbo.
- Centrifugal Superchargers SB 2500 lbs, BB 2700 lbs.
- Twin Centrifugal Superchargers SB 2700 lbs, BB 3000 lbs.
- Roots Supercharger SB 2500 lbs, BB 2700 lbs.
- Screw Superchargers max overdrive 121%, "C" rotor 3000 lbs, 125%, "D"rotor 2900lbs (MAXIMUM ENGINE SIZE 540ci).
- Blocks larger than 5" bore spacing add 100lbs..
Body & Suspension:
- -Funny car or one piece bodies not allowed even if equipped with doors.
- -Maximum front end overhang of 45" as measured from centerline of front spindle.
- -An approved extension may be used to reach 45" if the front end overhang of the body is less than 45".
- -Doors required! Doors must be functional and able to be opened from both the inside and outside of the vehicle.
- -Cars will run on a .400 pro tree, for an 1/8th mile.
- -All cars must be able to pass track's tech inspection – NO EXCEPTIONS. For further car safety specs, refer to the sanctioning body of the track the event is being held at.
This is a 1/8 mile heads-up class run on a .400 pro tree with a pro ladder. X275 is a qualified quick 8 field. Courtesy staging and auto-start is in effect. There will also be another class called “The Shootout” for qualifiers #9-16, and it will be run on a pro ladder. This allows non-qualifiers to compete for additional points and a place to race. (At larger events 2 – 16 or 3 – 8 or 3 -16 car fields or all-run format may be used)
All NHRA/IHRA and Local Track Safety rules apply for driver and car, including the use of an oil retention device or engine diaper.
Any material used for the purpose of adding to a car's total weight must be permanently attached to the car's structure and must not extend in front of or behind the rear of the car's body. No liquid or loose ballast permitted (i.e., water, sandbags, rock, shot bags, metal weights, etc.)Removable weight must be securely mounted to the frame or frame structure by a minimum of two 1/2 inch diameter steel bolts per 100 pounds, or one 3/8 steel bolt per 5 pounds; all other weight bars, pucks etc. Must use a minimum 2 - 1/2 inch diameter SAE grade 8 bolts for attachment per 100 pounds. Maximum ballast may not exceed 550lbs.
The car must retain its original appearance, profiles, and dimensions. Factory roof and quarter panels must be used. Aftermarket fiberglass and/or carbon fiber replacement panels are limited to hood, front fenders, doors, deck-lids, and bumpers only. All front ends must be of factory dimensions and cannot be lengthened and must meet all NHRA/IHRA height. (See ground clearance note below). Any beam tripping devices forward of the bumper are prohibited. (Track tech official will have final say) Aftermarket wings and spoilers are permitted. Complete stock appearing front and rear bumpers are required. A hood must be used: scoop or hood must cover the entire induction system. Forward facing hood scoops/ turbo or supercharger inlets are permitted.
Minimum 3 inches from front of car to 12 inches behind centerline of front axle, 2 inches for remainder of car, except oil pan, oil retention device, and headers.
Factory appearing dashboard, door panels, and driver seat is required. Full Carpet is required on floorboards including transmission tunnel. Factory floor pan on driver and passenger side required from firewall to rear of door jamb. Transmission tunnel maybe removable and must be metal. Bare inside frame of car cannot be exposed. Aftermarket steering column is permitted.
OEM glass or Lexan windows are permitted.
Complete stock chassis and frame rails must be retained from motor plate/shock tower to behind the rear wheel opening. Back-halved cars are not permitted. Front core support may be modified or removed. Aftermarket bolt-on replacement front K-members/sub frames are allowed (if front shocks bolt to K-member then they must be in factory location). Shock tower can be notched or trimmed but must be in factory location, verifiable by the factory sheet metal being retained between frame rail and top of tower. Mini tubs are allowed. Rear frame rails may be notched for clearance and must be in the factory location. Factory wheelbase must be maintained. (+ or – 1 inch)
Maximum displacement for all engines is 588ci. Small blocks are allowed any deck height but must retain stock bore spacing. Big block allowed the following deck heights but must retain stock bore spacing. GM Big Blocks are limited to a 10.2 deck height. Ford Big Blocks are limited to a 10.3 deck height. Mopar Big Blocks are limited to a 10.7 deck height. (Cylinder head specs and list for BB Nitrous Combos attached)(billet SB/BB blocks prohibited)
Single turbocharger limited to 88 mm maximum. (Garrett GTX55-88, Exile ETR-88, or = Forced Induction, Comp, Bullseye - mid frame or current (2013) Gen II Pro Mod MF88, PTE LF85 or LF88 turbos only). Turbocharger size will be verified by measuring the housing bore at the leading edge of the impeller wheel and must maintain the contour of the compressor housing. (Stepped or Clipped compressor wheel prohibited) Inducer dimensions will not exceed 3.462 inches and Exducer dimensions will not exceed 4.765 inches on MID FRAME turbos. Inducer dimensions will not exceed 3.462 inches and Exducer dimensions will not exceed 5.56 inches on LARGE FRAME turbos. The maximum diameter of the housing bore at the leading edge of the wheel may not exceed 2 mm more than the maximum allowable turbocharger size permitted. Inserts or reducers to achieve inlet or outlet dimensions prohibited. Any type of air to air or water to air intercooler permitted. Turbochargers w/nitrous-oxide prohibited except on 2-rotor, 4 cylinder, and inline 6 cylinder engines.
Cog or gear driven superchargers are permitted, must meet all factory inlet, outlet, and internal housing dimensions. Inserts or reducers to achieve inlet or outlet dimensions prohibited. Any type intercooler is permitted. Supercharger cannot be combined with nitrous oxide. Roots superchargers are limited to a 10-71. Centrifugal superchargers are permitted. Screw superchargers are not permitted.
Small block is permitted to run any type multi-stage nitrous systems. Big blocks are limited to a single stage nitrous system with single 10 lbs. or 15 lbs. bottle and single -6 line(**see below for accepted line) to fogger single wye to -4 line(**see below for accepted line) connected to fogger solenoids or single -6 line (** see below for accepted line) to plate solenoid(s) – A single stage fogger (2 nitrous solenoids and 2 fuel solenoids) are permitted or if using a single plate then your limited to (1 fuel solenoid, 1 nitrous solenoid), and 1 purge solenoid, purge must exit engine compartment. Small block nitrous are permitted water injection. EFI Big Blocks will only be allowed 2 nitrous solenoids for a dry nitrous system and will only have 1 line per nozzle/per cylinder. (Using both sides of the fogger nozzle on a dry EFI NOS BB combo are prohibited)(Push systems prohibited on big block combo and permitted on small block combo) All lines on big block combo must be visible and continuous from bottle to wye without interruption.
Any factory style automatic transmission allowed. OEM factory style manual transmission allowed. Bruno-Lenco transmissions are prohibited. Aftermarket clutch-less manual transmission and clutch assisted manual transmissions are permitted on naturally aspirated and nitrous small block combinations only. Electric shifters or air shifters are permitted.
Small Block combinations may run any type induction. Big Block combinations are limited to a dedicated single opening cast intake with a single carb or a single 4150 or 4500 series throttle body. (4 blade, dual blade or single blade throttle body permitted).
Dry sump oiling systems are permitted on all cars
Mufflers or inserts are required on all cars except for turbo cars. Exhaust may exit underneath car or out the front fenders but must not affect timing or staging beams.
Gasoline only is permitted. Alcohol/E85 permitted on roots blown/V6/Inline-6/4cyl applications. Alcohol or E-85 or other derivatives is prohibited on all other combinations. Meth injection prohibited. Water injection permitted on SB NOS combos only.
Functional headlights, taillights and brake lights required. All headlights, brake lights, etc. must be on car and not removed for any reason. All vehicles may be towed back from their passes.
Stock style or ladder bar suspension cars only. Aftermarket four links are prohibited on all cars. Aftermarket direct replacement components such as: front control arms, rear control arms, front coil over shocks, and rear coil over shocks are permitted. Aftermarket rack and pinion steering allowed. Rear leaf springs, springs, shocks, and coil-overs may be moved to accommodate tire clearance, and do not need to be mounted in stock location. Bolt-on or welded sub-frame connectors, rear sway bars, are permitted on all cars. Wheelie bars are prohibited on all cars. Torque arms are only permitted on cars that were originally equipped from factory with it. (see notes below) Upper and Lower control arms must be mounted in the factory chassis locations -S Box permitted.
All cars with power adder must compete on a Drag Radial type tire with the following sidewall designation 275/60/15. Naturally aspirated combos are permitted to run a 28.0” x 10.5” slick, no “W” tires permitted.
Minimum base Weights:
All minimum weights include the driver.
Naturally Aspirated (small block) 2350 lbs.
Naturally Aspirated (big block) 2600 lbs.
Nitrous (small block) 2600 lbs.
Nitrous (big block single stage plate any deck height & conventional heads) 3100 lbs.
Nitrous (big block single stage fogger standard deck height & conventional heads) 3250 lbs.
Nitrous (big block single stage fogger with tall deck height and conventional head) 3300 lbs.
Single YSI / F1A/6-71 Supercharger (small block) 2700 lbs.
Single F1C/8-71 Supercharger (small block) 2800 lbs.
Single F1R/Xi/10-71 Supercharger (small block – *mod motor or with stock valve angle heads) 2950lbs (add 150 lbs. for billet Xi)(deduct 50 lbs. for 8.2/8.7 deck)
Single F1R/Xi/10-71 Supercharger (small block – any cylinder head) 3000 lbs. (add 250 lbs. for billet Xi) (deduct 50 lbs. for 8.2/8.7 deck)
Single F1X/XB105 Supercharger (small block – *mod motor, LS 15* or with stock valve angle heads cast head only) 3250 lbs. (deduct 50 lbs. for 8.2/8.7 deck)
Single F1X/XB105 Supercharger (small block - inline head - SB Mopar SVA Hemi – C3/SB2) 3300 lbs. (deduct 50 lbs. for 8.2/8.7 deck – no deck ht. deduct for C3)
Single F1X/XB105 Supercharger (small block - non-inline cast head) 3450 lbs. (deduct 50 lbs. for 8.2/8.7 deck)
Single 76mm T6 Turbocharger (mid frame GT47 based) (small block) 2700 lbs.
Single 80mm T6 Turbocharger (mid frame GT47 based add 150 for GT55-80) (small block) 2800 lbs.
Single 83mm T6 Turbocharger (mid frame GT47 based) (small block) 2900 lbs.
Single 85mm T6 Turbocharger (Large Frame 85/GTX55-85) (non-inline head) 3200 lbs. (deduct 50 lbs. for 8.2 deck) (deduct 50 lbs. for inline cast head)
Single 85mm T6 Turbocharger (Pro Mod 85) (small block any head) 3250lbs (deduct 50 lbs. for stock valve angle) (deduct 50 lbs. for 8.2 deck)
Single 88mm T6 Turbocharger (Y2K or GT47-88 ) (mid-frame) (small block) 2950 lbs.
Single 88mm T6 Turbocharger (Large Frame 88/GTX55-88 ) (small block - mod motor or stock inline-valve angle cast head) 3300 lbs. (deduct 50 lbs. for 8.2 deck)
Single 88mm T6 Turbocharger (Large Frame 88/GTX55-88 ) (small block - any head) (deduct 50 lbs. for 8.2 deck) 3350 lbs.
Single 88mm T6 Turbocharger (PTE Pro Mod MF88 ) (small block – mod motor or stock valve angle cast head only) 3350 lbs. (deduct 50 lbs. for 8.2 deck)
Single 88mm T6 Turbocharger (PTE Pro Mod MF88 ) (small block cast head only) 3400 lbs. (deduct 50 lbs. for 8.2 deck)
* Small Blocks (NOS & N/A) with single 4150 carb/throttle body: deduct 50lbs
*Small Block (NOS) with any plate nitrous system: deduct 50lbs (deduct does not apply if used in conjunction with fogger)
* Small Blocks (NOS & N/A) with 23 degree Chevy heads, 20 degree Ford heads, and 18 degree Mopar heads: deduct 100 lbs. RR - 75 lbs.
* Small Blocks (NOS only) 18–10 degree valve angle inline head: deduct 50 lbs.
* Small Blocks (NOS only) cast t-ram/sheet metal/2 carbs or 2 throttle bodies: add 50 lbs.
*Throttle Bodies exceeding 4500 series on Big Block combinations: add 50lbs
* Non-Intercooled boosted cars on gasoline: deduct 50 lbs.
* Belt driven centrifugal superchargers: deduct 50lbs.
* Aftermarket rear suspension COPO Chevy and Drag Pack permitted on the new Camaro and Challengers must be mounted in exact factory location on body/frame. Torque arm on late model GTO/5th gen Camaro. Corvette with any leaf spring suspension permitted.
* Buick/Olds/Pontiac Nitrous combos will be 3150 lbs. and not to exceed 588 cu inches
* V-6/Inline 6/4 cylinder Turbocharged/Supercharged/Nitrous combos will deduct 250 lbs. from base weight on gas and 150 lbs. if on alcohol
*Factory IRS deduct 50 lbs.
**-6 and -4 nitrous line(s) must be of standard braided line construction, (high pressure hydraulic line prohibited as they exceed the internal diameter of industry standard)
Standard spec lines/fittings only.
-4 I.D. .153 to .154
-4 I.D. with -6 Nut .153 to .154
-6 I.D. .275 to .276
Big Block Chevy Cylinder Head:
Conventional Heads as referenced to the original Mark IV design. (BBC symmetrical or raised port design is not defined as conventional for these rules)
- Stock port location/Standard port location – no raised runner
- Floor of port may not be more than .550 from deck
- No port plates or intake manifold adapter plates permitted
- No epoxy or welding permitted except for repair in chambers or between cylinders
- No welding of tops of runners except for adding bolt bosses for rocker stands
- Intake valve angle will measure 24* + or – 1*
- Maximum dimension allowable from deck surface to the top of the intake port will be no more than 3.125”
- Heads with “AS CAST” intake port lower than this dimension will be permitted.
- No welding or epoxy permitted to achieve this dimension.
- Tech official has final say at the time of inspection on any issues that may arise
Suggested castings to include the following:
• CFE/BMF 350 – 405cc Big Block Chevrolet
Chevrolet Factory OEM Iron & Aluminum; OEM Aluminum
• Brodix BB-1, BB-1 OEF1, BB-2, BB-2X, BB-2 Extra, BB-2 Plus, BB-3, BB3X, SR23 (non-raised runner Head Hunter)
• Edelbrock Victor & Victor CNC, Edelbrock Victor Jr. CNC Oval & Rect
• Edelbrock Performer RPM 454-O, 454-O, 454-R
• Edelbrock Victor 24-degree Rectangular Port #77419, #77409
• Edelbrock RPM XT Rectangle PN#51539
• Edelbrock RPM XT Oval PN#51459
• Edelbrock Victor PN#61409
• Edelbrock Victor PN#61419
• Edelbrock Victor PN#77609
Pro – Filer Sniper and SniperX 290 cc 320 cc and 375 cc
• Dart Pro 1 310 cc thru 355 cc, Race Series 265 cc thru 360 cc, Dart 380 Pro2
• Canfield Big Block Chevy 24.5-800, 24.5-900
• GMPP Signature Series BB Heads cast # 12363401, 12363391
• Air Flow Research 265, 290, 305, 315, 325, 335, 345, 357, 385, Oval, Rect & CNC Port
• World Products Merlin II Oval & Rect Port 269, 320, 345, 305, 350 Iron & Alum
• (RHS)Pro Top Line Pro Thunder 320, 360 cc Alum & Iron
Big Block Ford Cylinder Head:
- Factory cast Iron heads (don’t think we’ll see many of them )
- A-429 Cobra Jet (Ford Motorsports)
- Cobra Jet (Blue Thunder, Trick Flow)
- Super Cobra Jet (Ford Motorsports, FRPP/Kaase)
- Blue Thunder “B” head
- Street Heat (Trick Flow)
- Edelbrock RPM
- P-51′s (Kaase)
- “A” designation heads (All manufacturers, Ford Motorsports, FRPP, Trick Flow, Eliminator, EX514, etc. . .)
Big Block Mopar:
B-1 style cylinder heads only
If one combination appears to have an advantage rules may be changed at the race director’s discretion at ANYTIME in order to keep a level playing field for all competitors.
ANY CHASSIS PERMITTED
WHEELIE BARS PERMITTED
ANY AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
WEIGHTS LISTED BELOW ARE FOR RADIAL ENTRY
"-100# for 29-10.5w TIRES"
"-150# FOR TT5 TIRES"
"-100# FOR 275 TIRES"
*****-100# for stock suspension (suspension for year make and model from factory only)
SB N/A NO WEIGHT
BB N/A 2100 LBS
SB NOS 2250 LBS
BB NOS 2700 4.840 BORE ENGINES
BB NOS 2725 LBS 5.00 BORE ENGINES
BB NOS 2750 LBS OVER 5.0 BORE ENGINES
*****-100# FOR BB CONVENTIONAL HEADS
SB SINGLE TURBO 2600LBS
SB TWIN TURBO 2700 LBS
SB PROCHARGER 2600 LBS
BB PROCHARGER 3150 LBS
BB SINGLE TURBO 3000 LBS
BB TWIN TURBO 3200 LBS
BB TWIN SUPERCHARGER 3100 LBS
*****ROOTS BLOWER 3050 LBS
ROOTS SCREW 3150 LBS
* This is a 1/8 miles heads-up class run on a .400 pro tree with pro ladder. MX235 top 16 Qualifiers will run in the "Front Runner" class. If we have 8 cars that did not qualify in the top 16, we will have a "Second Chance" race.
* All NHRA/IHRA and local track safety rules apply for driver and car, including the use of an oil retention device or an engine diaper is mandatory.
Complete stock chassis and front frame rails must be retained from motor plate/shock tower to behind the rear wheel opening.(For non back-halved cars only.)
* Back-halved cars permitted.
* All aftermarket front suspension components allowed.
* All replacement parts must be in stock location.
* Aftermarket bolt-on replacement front K-members/sub frames are allowed.
* Struts or relocated shocks are permitted.
* All aftermarket bolt-on front ends are legal.
* Mini tubs allowed* Anti-sway bars allowed.
* Relocation of rear shock allowed.
* Rear leaf springs, springs, shocks, and coil-overs may be moved to accommodate tire clearance, and do not need to be mounted in stock location.
* Stock suspension, ladder bar, and torque arm only.
* Aftermarket 4 links prohibited.
* Absolutely no wheelie bars.
* Factory wheel base must be maintained.
* Factoring appearing (aftermarket parts are allowed) interior is required.
* Factory floor pan on driver and passenger side required from firewall to rear of door jamb.
* Firewall must be in stock location, minor modifications for Trans, etc. are fine.
* Head-lights and tail-lights must work.
*Aftermarket fiberglass or carbon fiber replacement panels will be limited to hoods, front fenders, doors, deck-lids, and bumpers only. All front ends must be factory appearance and cannot be stretched.
* No extenders or stripe takers
* Lexan allowed, must maintain factory appearance.
* Maximum displacement for all engines is 640 c.i.
* Small blocks are allowed any deck height, but must remain stock bore spacing.
* GM Big Blocks are limited to 10.2 deck height.
* Ford Big Blocks are limited to 10.3 deck height.
* Mopar Big Blocks are limited to 10.7 deck height.
* Billet blocks are prohibited for both SB and BB combinations.
* Any transmission permitted.
* Single turbocharger limited to 88mm maximum. (GT55-88, Pro-Mod 88, ET-R88, Comp, Bullseye or = ) mid frame turbo.
* Twin turbochargers limited to 72mm maximum.
* Turbo size will be verified by measuring the housing bore at the leading edge of the impeller wheel and must maintain the contour of the compressor housing.
* Inducer dimensions will not exceed 3.462 inches and exducer dimensions will not exceed 4.765 inches on mid frame turbos. Inducer dimensions will not exceed 3.462 inches and exducer dimensions will not exceed 5.56 inches on Large Frame turbos.
* The maximum diameter of the housing bore at the leading edge of the wheel may not exceed 2mm more than the maximum allowable.
* Inserts or reducers to achieve inlet or outlet dimensions are prohibited.
* Any type of air to air or water to air intercooler is permitted.
* Turbochargers with nitrous oxide is permitted only on 2-rotor, 4 cylinder, and inline 6 cylinder engines.
* Cog or gear driven superchargers are permitted, must meet all factory inlet, outlet, and internal housing dimensions.
* Inserts or reducers to achieve inlet or outlet dimensions are permitted.
* Any type intercooler is permitted.
* F-1R or equivalent allowed.
* F-2 or equivalent allowed.
* F-2R is not legal.
* Cannot combine the supercharger with nitrous.
* Roots supercharger limited to 10-71.
* Centrifugal superchargers are permitted.
* Screw Superchargers (PSI C or D Rotor, and Whipple A980 or R980,etc.) are prohibited.
* No Methanol cooling on blower or turbo combos running E85 or alcohol.
Nitrous (General Rules):
* Multiple bottles, must Y together to a single #6 line.* Push nitrous systems are prohibited.
Small Block Nitrous:
* Permitted to run any multi-stage nitrous system.
Big Block Nitrous:
* Single Stage Fogger, must use #4 Nitrous line maximum, minimum 12 inches long attached single side of Y or at single bottle.
* Electronic Fuel Injection allowed only 8 nitrous feed lines on engine.
* Two Stage Plate allowed.
* Mufflers or inserts are required on all cars except for turbo cars.
* Exhaust may exit underneath car or out the front fenders, but must not affect timing or staging beams.
* Gasoline, Alcohol or E-85 is allowed.
* No Methanol cooling on blower or turbo combos running E85 or alcohol.
* Alcohol must adhere to a 50 lbs. weight penalty.
* Alcohol when used in conjunction with intercoolers must adhere to a 50 lbs. weight penalty.
* All cars with power adder must compete on a Drag Radial type tire with the following sidewall designation 235/60/15, or a 26/8.5/15 slick.
Minimum Base Weights (All minimum weights include the driver)General:
* Deduct 250 lbs. Front Wheel Drive
* Deduct 100 lbs. Mod Motor
*Deduct 25 lbs. Leaf Springs
* Deduct 50 for 2 Solenoid (1 Fuel, 1 Nitrous) 2 Spray Bar Nitrous Plate with No Line Restriction
* Deduct 300 lbs. for Inline 6 Cylinder Turbocharged/Supercharged/Nitrous Combos
* Deduct 150 lbs. for V-6 Turbocharged/Supercharged/Nitrous Combos
* Deduct 800 lbs. for 4 Cylinder Turbocharged/Supercharged/ Nitrous Combos
* Naturally Aspirated...2350 lbs.
* Nitrous...2600 lbs.
* Single YSI/F1A/6-71 Supercharger...2950 lbs.
* Single F1C/8-71 Supercharger...3100 lbs.
* Single F1R/Xi/10-71 Supercharger...3250 lbs.
* Single F1X/F2/XB105 Supercharger...3350 lbs.
* Single 76mm T6 Turbocharger (mid frame)...2900 lbs.
* Single 80mm T6 Turbocharger (mid frame)...3000 lbs.
* Single 82mm T6 Turbocharger (mid frame)...3050 lbs.
* Single 83mm T6 Turbocharger (mid frame)...3075 lbs.
* Single 88mm T6 Turbocharger (Y2K or GT47-88) (mid frame)...3100 lbs. (Deduct 50 lbs. for 8.2 deck)
* Single 85mm T6 Turbocharger (Pro Mod 85) (mid frame)...3250 lbs. (Deduct 50 lbs. for 8.2 deck)
* Single 88mm T6 Turbocharger (GT55-88, Pro Mod 88, etc. or = ) (mid frame)...3350 lbs. (Deduct 50 lbs. for 8.2 deck)
* Single 85mm T6 Turbocharger (large frame 85)...3250 lbs. (Deduct 50 lbs. for 8.2 deck)
* Single 88mm T6 Turbocharger (large frame 88)...3300 lbs. (Deduct 50 lbs. for 8.2 deck)
* Twin 67mm Turbochargers...3250 lbs.
* Twin 72mm Turbochargers...3300 lbs.
* Naturally Aspirated...2600 lbs.
* Nitrous (up to 604 c.i.)...3200 lbs.
* Nitrous (605 to 640 c.i.)...3250 lbs.
* Nitrous Combos will not exceed 640 c.i. and must be 3100 lbs.
I reserve the right to change to or modify the rules as necessary with no less than 3 weeks notification.
If you have any questions or you need to call for clarification, if your combo is not listed, you can contact me at 870-688-6686. Jordan Grunwald-Founder of the MX235