FORMAT: This is a 1/8 mile heads-up class run on a .400 pro tree with a pro ladder. Courtesy staging and auto-start is in effect. THIS IS A SINGLE POWER ADDER CLASS ONLY!
SAFETY: All NHRA/IHRA and Local Track Safety rules apply for driver and car, including the use of an oil retention device or engine diaper.
BALLAST: Any material used for the purpose of adding to a car's total weight must be permanently attached to the car's structure and must not extend in front of or behind the rear of the car's body. No liquid or loose ballast permitted (i.e., water, sandbags, rock, shot bags, metal weights, etc.)Removable weight must be securely mounted to the frame or frame structure by a minimum of two 1/2 inch diameter steel bolts per 100 pounds, or one 3/8 steel bolt per 5 pounds; all other weight bars, pucks etc.
BODY: The car must retain its original appearance, profiles, and dimensions. Factory roof and quarter panels must be used. Aftermarket fiberglass and/or carbon fiber replacement panels are limited to hood, front fenders, doors, deck-lids, and bumpers only. Carbon fiber T-Top replacement panels permitted. All front ends must be of factory dimensions and cannot be lengthened and must meet all NHRA/IHRA height. (See ground clearance note below). Any beam tripping devices forward of the bumper are prohibited. (Track tech official will have final say) Aftermarket wings and spoilers are permitted. Complete stock appearing front and rear bumpers are required. A hood must be used: scoop or hood must cover the entire induction system. Forward facing hood scoops/ turbo or supercharger inlets are permitted.
ELECTRONICS: Mag type ignition prohibited.
GROUND CLEARANCE: Minimum 3 inches from front of car to 12 inches behind centerline of front axle, 2 inches for remainder of car, except the oil pan, oil retention device, and headers.
INTERIOR: Fiberglass / carbon dash permitted. The transmission tunnel maybe removable. Aftermarket steering column is permitted. WINDSHIELD/WINDOWS: OEM glass or Lexan windows are permitted.
CHASSIS: Front frame rails must be retained. Tube chassis cars not permitted. Tubing forward of the strut tower or forward of the a-arm mounting point permitted. Back-halved cars are permitted. Front core support may be modified or removed. Aftermarket bolt-on replacement front K-members/sub frames are allowed. Shock tower must be in factory location. Factory wheelbase must be maintained. (+ or – 1 inch)
ENGINE: Billet SB/BB blocks permitted/non-stock bore space SB entries permitted with 100 lb. weight penalty. Add 50 lbs. for Hemi or 481X entry over non-conventional head combo. BB block boosted limited to stock bore spacing. TURBOCHARGERS: Twin turbochargers limited to 88 mm maximum. (Garrett GTX55-88, Exile ETR-88, or = Forced Induction, Comp, Bullseye - mid frame or current PTE Gen II Pro Mod 88. Turbocharger size will be verified by measuring the housing bore at the leading edge of the impeller wheel and must maintain the contour of the compressor housing. (Stepped or Clipped compressor wheel prohibited) Inducer dimensions will not exceed 3.462 inches/88 mm and Exducer dimensions will not exceed 5.237 inches/133 mm on Pro Mod turbos. The maximum diameter of the housing bore at the leading edge of the wheel may not exceed 2 mm more than the maximum allowable turbocharger size permitted. Inserts or reducers to achieve inlet or outlet dimensions prohibited. Any type of air to air or water to air intercooler permitted.
SUPERCHARGERS: Cog or gear driven superchargers are permitted, must meet all factory inlet, outlet, and internal housing dimensions. Inserts or reducers to achieve inlet or outlet dimensions prohibited. Any type intercooler is permitted. Roots superchargers permitted. Centrifugal superchargers are permitted. Screw superchargers are not permitted.
NITROUS OXIDE: Small block and Big Blocks are permitted to run any type of multi-stage nitrous system.
TRANSMISSION: Any factory style automatic transmission allowed. Electric shifters or air shifters are permitted. Bruno-Lenco permitted.
INDUCTION: Small Block and Big Block combinations may run any type induction.
OILING SYSTEM: Dry sump oiling systems are permitted on all cars
EXHAUST: Mufflers or inserts are required on all cars except for turbo cars. Exhaust may exit underneath car or out the front fenders/valance but must not affect timing or staging beams.
FUEL: Gasoline or M1 only is permitted. M5 prohibited
STREET EQUIPMENT: Functional headlights and tail lights required.
SUSPENSION: Stock style / ladder bar / 4-link rear suspension cars permitted. Aftermarket direct replacement components such as: front control arms, rear control arms, front coil over shocks, and rear coil over shocks are permitted. Front suspension with strut conversion permitted on entries with rear stock type suspension ONLY. Aftermarket rack and pinion steering allowed. Rear leaf springs, springs, shocks, and coil-overs may be moved to accommodate tire clearance, and do not need to be mounted in stock location. Bolt-on or welded sub-frame connectors, rear sway bars, are permitted on all cars. Wheelie bars are prohibited on all cars.
TIRES: MT 275 Pro Radial (-100 lbs.) (Pro Bracket in 28 or 29 x 10 prohibited) MT 325/50 - 315/60 (Pro315 prohibited) - 295/65 or 295/55 DOT Radial tire only
• SB NOS – 2300
• BB NOS 4.84 /4.900- 2600 (max 10.3 deck height)
• BB NOS 5.00 - 2800 (includes 10.4 to 11.0 deck height stock bore space entries)
• BB NOS 5.2/5.3 – 2950
• SB SINGLE Turbo/Centrifugal or Roots Blower (14-71 max)- 2800
• SB TWIN Turbo - 2950 (Pro Mod 88 max)
• BB SINGLE Turbo/Blower - 3050 (118 mm/F3-139/Roots 14-71 max w/conventional head)
• BB SINGLE Turbo/Blower - 3150 (118 mm/F3-139/Roots 14-71 max w/non-conventional head)
• BB TWIN Turbo/Blower - 3250 (Pro Mod 88/F2 max w/conventional head)
• BB TWIN Turbo/Blower - 3300 (Pro Mod 88/F2 max w/non-conventional head)
If one combination appears to have an advantage rules may be changed at the race director’s discretion at ANYTIME in order to keep a level playing field for all competitors.
CLASS 4 – SUPER MODIFIED UP TO 44” Unlimited Paddle
Tires (buggies & trucks)
1. Same rules as class 3, except can use paddle tires
2. Transmission shield required
3. Kill switch – has to be at furthest point on back of vehicle
4. No tractor tires
CLASS X – OPEN
1. If cab swap, must have 6 point roll cage & 4-point harness
2. Any heads allowed
3. Any fuel allowed
4. Must have truck/car – like appearance
5. Chain drive allowed
6. Any type suspension
7. Four – link allowed
8. Transmission shield required
9. Kill switch – has to be at the back of vehicle if body swap
10. Minimum of 1 drive shaft loop per drive shaft if longer then 24 inches you need 2
11. Can be 2x3 main rail with round tubing front and back half
12. Shield covering all visible u-joints
13. Engine may be set back no more than 24” from centerline of front axle to harmonic balancer as long as the center of the carb is not past the bottom of the windshield (dual fours we go by back carb)
14. tractor tires allow.
CLASS 9 – TRACTOR TIRE
1. No buggies
2. 2x4 or 4x4 allowed
3. Any wheelbase allowed
4. Tractor, implement bar lug, 40" minimum Tire Height
5. Any fuel
6. Shield covering all visible u-joints
7. Kill switch mandatory
8. MUST run 4 tractor tires
9. If running in class 9 and want to run in Class X MUST RUN Tractor tires
CLASS 9B- TRACTOR TIRE
Same rules as above except for 9b will be required to have 2.5 ton axles or equivalent and minimum of 48 inch tractor tires
CLASS 5 – SUPER MOFIFIED UP TO ANY SIZE UNCUT
1. Dual carburetors and injection allowed
2. 24degree big block, 23degree small block heads only, NO spread port
3. If cab swap, must have 6-point roll cage and 4-point harness
4. Minimum of 1 drive shaft loop per drive shaft, if drive shaft is over 24” long requires 2 loops
5. Nitrous allowed if running uncut DOT
6. Chain drive allowed
7. Engine must be within 12” from centerline of front axle to harmonic balancer
8. Any type suspension
9. Transmission shield required
10. Kill switch – has to be at the back of the vehicle mandatory
11. Factory frame
12. Shield covering all visible u-joints
13. Tranny brake allowed
14. Front axles must be within 12” of centerline of fender / If fender have been removed we will go by the engine set back
15. Cut or Paddles allowed if running ALL MOTOR.
CLASS 6 – SUPER MODIFIED UP TO 40
1. Dual carburetors allowed limited to 4150 flange no more then combines 1300 CFM, NO dual dominators allowed
2. No nitrous – Alcohol allowed
3. No exotic heads must be conventional style heads. NO Spread Port Heads
4. If cab swap, must have 6-point roll cage & 4-point
5. Minimum of 1 drive shaft loop per drive shaft; if drive shaft is over 24” long requires 2 loops
6. Transmission shield required
7. Kill switch – has to be at the back of the vehicle.
8. Harmonic balancer need to be over center line of front axle
9. Factory frame
10. Shield covering all visible u-joints
11. Factory style supension
12. Front axles must be within 12” of centerline of fender
13. Tranny brakes allowed
14. No 3 or 4 link allowed
CLASS 7A – SUPER MODIFIED UP TO 36”
1. No dual carburetors
2. No nitrous – alcohol allowed
3. No exotic heads must be conventional head 23 degree and 24 degree from big block. NO spread port heads
4. If cab swap, must have 6-point roll cage & 4-point harness
5. Kill switch – has to be at the back of the vehicle.
6. Minimum of 1 drive shaft loop per drive shaft; if drive shaft is over 24” long requires 2 loops
7. Tranny shield required
8. No aluminum engine blocks
9. Harmonic balancer need to be over center line of front axle
10. Factory frame
11. No 3 or 4 link suspension allowed
12. Shield covering all visible u-joints
13. Front axles must be within 12” of centerline of factory fender
14. Tranny brakes allowed
15. Factory style suspension
CLASS 7B – STOCK MODIFIED UP TO 36”
1. Engine must match make of truck
2. Factory ignition
3. No racing fuel or additives
4. No traction devices
5. No dual carburetors
6. No aftermarket aluminum heads
7. Stalls allowed
8. No cab swaps
9. Engine MUST be in stock location
10. Radiator in stock location Battery may be moved to back of vehicle, if moved to back MUST have kill switch.
11. No aluminum engine blocks an NO aftermarket blocks
12. Exhaust must be behind driver’s door
13.Tranny brakes allowed
14. No axle swaps
15. Rev-limiter is allowed, must coincide with stock ignition
16. Flat beds are allowed BUT MUST be minimum of 300# load bearing
- Must be a true doorslammer - no one piece bodies, altereds, or dragsters
- Must weigh a minimum of 2850Lbs, including driver unless under 104" wheel base.
- Any Tire, motor, and power combinations are permitted
- All cars must have a working headlight and a working taillight
- No car may compete in Pro Street and any other class in the same night
- Have fun.
MW8.5RA OUTLAW 8.5 RULES
This is an 1/8th mile heads-up class run on a .400 pro tree with a pro ladder.
Class is designed for rear wheel drive vehicles with any engine power adder combo.
All NHRA/IHRA and local track safety rules apply for driver and car. Diaper/belly pan required
26x8.5 slicks or 235 radial- May have Mickey Thompson(3052) ET Street 235 Radial (3752R) or Hoosier (18115C11) only.
The car must retain its original appearance, profiles, and dimensions. Aftermarket wings and spoilers are permitted. Complete stock appearing front and rear bumpers are required. A hood must be used. No full body front ends hood must be separate. Forward facing hood scoops/turbo or supercharger inlets are permitted.
Stock style, ladder bar or torque arm suspension cars only. Aftermarket four links are prohibited on all cars. No full tube chassis allowed.
Must have dash, door panels, and driver seat in stock location required. Carpet may be omitted for safety. Factory floor pan on driver and passenger side required.
Any ignition or efi system on all combos. Boost controller legal. N2O controllers legal. Traction control legal. Data logging allowed. No optical devices. Must have working headlights and taillights. Any charging system legal.
TRANSMISSION – any automatic or manual transmission allowed
FUEL – Any race fuel, ethanol or alcohol. No Nitro
WEIGHTS - No weights limits
ENGINE/POWER ADDER - No engine or power adder limits